Special Session at EuCNC 2017 on Designing and Developing a Cloud-enabled “Small Cell as a Service” concept, for Multi-Tenancy and Edge Services in the forthcoming 5G Framework
The SESAME Special Session at EuCNC 2017 was held at Radison Blu, Room Nuotta Luoto from 11:00am to 12:30pm. The Special Session registered a remarkable attendance of nearly 30 people and has seen the participation of speakers from several EU projects including SESAME, CHARISMA, COHERENT, and Privacy Flag.
- A Modern Architectural View Based upon Enhancements of the SESAME Innovative Approach Ioannis Chochliouros, Ioannis Giannoulakis, Evangelos Sfakianakis, Alexandros Kostopoulos, Anastasios Kourtis, Anastasia Spiliopoulou, Maria Belesioti, Pouria Sayyad Khodashenas, Jose Oscar Fajardo, Athanassios Dardamanis, Javier Garcia Lloreda, Emmanouil Kafetzakis and Jordi PérezRomero
- Self-X Functions in Cloud Enabled Small Cell Networks Jordi Pérez-Romero, Cristina Costa, Babangida Abubakar, Emmanouil Panaousis, Haris Mouratidis, Karim M. Nasr, Seiamak Vahid and Klaus Moessner
- Modern Business and Market Perspectives Coming from the Progress of the SESAME Project Effort Ioannis Chochliouros, Anastasia Spiliopoulou, Alexandros Kostopoulos, Ioanna Papafili, Athanassios Dardamanis, Ioannis Neokosmidis, Theodoros Rokkas and Leonardo Goratti.
- Techniques for Providing Software and Hardware Acceleration to VNFs Running on the Edge Cloud - Conceiving Accelerated Nodes for Computation at the Mobile Edge Pavel Bliznakov, Michele Paolino, Sébastien Pinneterre, Antonino Albanese, Pietro Paglierani and Claudio Meani
- The “5G ESSENCE” Architectural Approach for the Provision of Enhanced 5G Network Facilities Ioannis Chochliouros, Anastasia Spiliopoulou, Ioannis Giannoulakis, Anastasios Kourtis and Emmanouil Kafetzakis
- Innovative 5G Transport Network Technologies and Architectures George Lyberopoulos, Elina Theodoropoulou, Ioanna Mesogiti and Konstantinos G. Filis
- Enabling Offloading in 5G Networks Alexandros Kostopoulos, George Agapiou, Ioanna Papafili and Ioannis Chochliouros
- 5G Architecture, KPIs and Technologies for Future ITS Michael C Parker, Geza Koczian, Stuart D Walker, Muhammad Shuaib Siddiqui, Eduard Escalona, Dimitrios Kritharidis, Konstantinos V. Katsaros, Kai Habel, Carolina Canales, Yaning Liu, Jean Charles Point, Eleni Trouva, Ioannis Angelopoulos, Konstantinos G. Filis, Elina Theodoropoulou, George Lyberopoulos, Theodoros Rokkas, Ioannis Neokosmidis, Eugene Zetserov, David Levy, Andreas Foglar, Marian Ulbricht, Pavel Kralj and Primoz Jenko
- Ensuring Privacy in 5G Networks Alexandros Kostopoulos, Ioannis Chochliouros, Ioanna Papafili and Andreas Drakos
Web Page: Special Session on "Development of a Cloud-enabled Small Cell as a Service concept, for Multi-Tenancy and Edge Services in the 5G Framework," Oulu, Finland, June 12-15, 2017